Saturday, October 18, 2014

Welcome to The Acme Reviewer




Welcome to The Acme Reviewer, a blog where I review various TV shows and movies I've seen. Why did I pick that name? Acme seems to be the name of a lot of fake brands. On Looney Tunes, it's the brand of traps Will E. Coyote uses to try to trap the Road Runner. In an episode of I Love Lucy, the Ricardos and Mertzes ate at a fancy French restaurant where the entire menu was in French except for the copyright that said "Acme Printing Corporation." More recently, on Candid Camera, Peter Funt posed as a door to door app salesman and he told his customers that the name of the company he represents was Acme. In this post, I'm going to explain what exactly I'll be doing with this blog. And if you want to write your own reviews here, let me know in the comments and I'll make you an author. I can't promise it will happen right away but it will happen eventually. The first person might have tootle me how. I tried to figure it out myself and got as far as the page where you can select a new author but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to type in the box. Anyway, here's what will be happening in my posts:

ReviewsThe main purpose of the site. I write a brief summary of what I saw, say what I think, and grade it on a scale of 1 to 5.

Classic ReviewsThis is the same as the first one, except I'll be reviewing older stuff.

Top 5 ListsI rank a my top 5 favorites an a variety of categories.

Polls: Polls I do on things related and unrelated to MLP.

So this is basically it. If I start doing something else, i will edit it into this post, not write about it in a new one. I hope you enjoy my blog. This is PinkiePie97 signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment