Sunday, November 9, 2014

Breadwinners



Greetings! This is Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz filling in for PinkiePie97, who's, uhh, on vacation. Yeah, that's it. I didn't lure him into one of my traps if that's what you're thinking. Anyway, he was going to write a review on Breadwinners, but since he's trapped, I mean, on vacation, I'm going to do that for him. Get it below the break.

Breadwinners is about two anthropomorphic ducks named SwaySway and Buhdeuce. They fly around the water based planet of Pondgea in a rocket powered van delivering bread to their costumers. SwaySway is the tall, thin, leader of the duo, and although he doesn't always have the best judgement, he is skilled at flying the van. Buhdeuce is the shorter, rounder, and klutzier one, but is also enthusiastic and loyal to SwaySway. Sometimes, when they get in over their heads, they will "level up" in a way similar to video game characters into a variety of forms they need to solve their problems.

I can't even begin to say how bad this show is. First off, it's way too annoying. I don't know how parents can stand to watch it with their kids. Second, why make a show about bread delivery men. No one has bread delivered to them anymore, I mean, really. If the creators are going to have the main characters deliver food, then it should at least be something good, like almond brittle. Have you ever had almond brittle? You should try it. It's good. I'm not saying I have anything against bread. I just think it's been done. Actually, now that I think about it, Almond Brittlewinners isn't a very good title. What was I thinking? Well, that's it for me. I better get going before Pinkie escapes from my trap, I mean, gets back from his vacation.

Final Score: 1/5 (a first for this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment