Sunday, February 22, 2015

2015 Kids' Choice Awards: My Predictions


This past Friday, the nominees for the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards were announced. So I thought I'd lay out my predictions for the winners. Keep in mind that these won't necessarily what I want to win. I also won't be covering every category because I don't know much about all of the nominees. If I cover a category I don't know much about, it's because it seemed obvious. To see who's nominated, click here, and to vote, click here. Get my predictions below the break.

Favorite Kids TV Show - Austin & Ally

Favorite Family TV Show - The Big Bang Theory

Favorite TV Actor - Ross Lynch (Austin & Ally)

Favorite TV Actress - Debby Ryan (Jessie)

Favorite Cartoon - SpongeBob SquarePants

Favorite Book - Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series

Favorite Talent Competition Show - America's Got Talent

Favorite Movie - Guardians of the Galaxy

Favorite Animated Movie - The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

Favorite Music Group - One Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment